Naxos has transformed the classical market place in the last decade. As the world's leading classical music label, we can offer you an unparalleled range of repertoire for licensing.
Our continuously-expanding catalogue now contains over 750,000 tracks, all of the highest artistic standard, all in state-of-the-art digital sound and many critically-acclaimed. From Early music to Opera, from Medieval to Post-Modern, from Bach to Wagner, Naxos has it. And because we own our recordings outright we can clear the right overnight without involving third parties.
Why Classical Music?
These days everyone knows about the power of classical music to stir emotions - and now you can harness that power as part of an incentive idea that’s original, imaginative and as unique as you want to make it.
* Classical music is a great way to communicate with your customers
- * Every play of the CD will evoke a memory, message or mood to the listener
- * A unique and tasteful gift that will enhance your corporate image
Our Key Advantages Are:
- * Lower minimum runs of product than the competition can offer
- * We own all our recordings, so we can offer a fast, expert and efficient service
- * Outstanding value for money
- * A phenomenal choice of repertoire
- * The complete service from your initial concept to the finished CD
Naxos licensed a track from one of its recordings for a TV commercial presenting the new HP Touchsmart PC with touchscreen technology.
Check out the stylish commercial below. The music is from Vivaldi’s Four Seasons (8.557920 track 6), performed by Cho-Liang Lin and the Sejong ensemble.